Grants4Growth Home Page
In June the South and East Lincolnshire Councils Partnership area, consisting of the 3 districts of Boston, East Lindsey and South Holland, secured over £2m of UKSPF* funding to deliver practical business support to local companies.
Our aim is simple: To stimulate meaningful growth within the economies of East Lindsey, Boston and South Holland, helping businesses to expand, diversify, improve productivity and create high value sustainable jobs within the South East Lincolnshire area.
The Grants4Growth element of the project, launched in early July 2023, will support local businesses to invest in their future awarding both capital and revenue grants to Small & Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs) looking to grow.
The Advice4Growth element provides access to a team of Business Advisers.
Our Business Growth Advisers are there to provide you with advice and guidance, helping you overcome challenges, identify growth opportunities, and achieve growth objectives. They have expertise in various business areas and will work closely with you to offer tailored solutions and access to relevant funding, resources, training, and networking opportunities to support your business growth and success.
Our team of Specialist Advisors are on hand to support you with more specific requirements in areas around:
1. Sales & Marketing
2. Manufacturing Transformation
3. Human Resources (Training & Recruitment)
4. Energy Audits & Environmental Efficiency
5. Business Resilience (Growth Coaching & Financial Management)
If you think we can help please, have a look at some of the businesses we've supported in the past and get in touch.
If you're interested, take a look at how we can help you.
* The UK Shared Prosperity Fund is a central pillar of the UK government's Levelling Up agenda, investing £2.6 billion over the next 2 years within local economies. The Fund aims to improve pride in place and increase life chances across the United Kingdom investing in communities & place, supporting local business, and people & skills. For more information, visit https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/uk-shared-prosperity-fund-prospectus